Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Who wants shoes???

I currently have a stock of about 40 pairs of shoes from nike shox to jordan to adidas to k swiss etc. They have been worn only at the most 7 times. I thought I needed inventory so I can rotate the shoes and prevent future shopping of new shoes! I was wrong! Thx.

Who wants shoes???
I love shoes and if you are fixin to give a pair away or something then that is really nice of you.That%26#039;s a lot better than someone just leaving them in their closet.Thanks for what you ask? 4 showing me that there is still good in the world !!!:)
Reply:Get a brand you love and stick with it. They won%26#039;t go out of style for a couple of years anyway. I wore the same Reebok%26#039;s for years but now I switched %26#039;cause they don%26#039;t offer them any more, now I have Nike%26#039;s.



windows

No comments:

Post a Comment